You would like to understand why some ticket related actions are not available in Ticket Workflow Rules, while others are available.
SAP Cloud for Customer
Reproducing the Issue
- Navigate to Administrator work center.
- Navigate to Workflow Rules work center view.
- Click New.
- Fill in all mandatory fields and choose business object as Ticket.
- Navigate to step 3 Define Actions.
- Under Rule Type, select Action.
- Open the drop-down for field Select Action and see the actions.
Only the actions below are currently exposed and available to be used in Workflow Rules.
- Determine Territory.
- Place Service Order.
- Release for Scheduling.
- Release to ERP.
- Release to FSM.
- Request External Pricing.
- Set Irrelevant.
This is the system expected behavior.
In case you would like to have any other ticket action available, an alternative option may be to check the SAP Cloud for Customer Influence Site to submit an idea.
Ticket, Workflow Rule, Workflow, Rule, Action, Actions, Available, Business Object, Service, C4C, Tickets, De-escalate, Determine Territory, Escalate, Place Service Order, Release for Scheduling, Release to ERP, Release to FSM, Request External Pricing, Set Irrelevant , KBA , LOD-CRM-SRP , Service Request Processing , How To