- In BP transaction, External Customer number is always set to mandatory
- In BP transaction, External Vendor number is always set to mandatory
- Unable to make external number field as optional in the Business Partner
- Even after making changes in Field group settings, external number field is still mandatory
- Sales And Distribution (SD)
- Logistics Execution (LE)
- SAP R/3
- SAP R/3 Enterprise 4.7
- SAP ERP Central Component
- SAP ERP
- SAP Enhancement package for SAP ERP
- SAP S/4 HANA
KUNNR, LIFNR, FLCU00, FLCU01, FLVN00, FLVN01, Supplier, BusinessPartner, V_077D_B, NRIV_IV, TBZ3R, OMSG, OVT0, BUCG, TBD001, BUT000, LFA1, KNA1, GV_CUSTOMER_EXT, 1939, Field Grouping , KBA , AP-MD-BP , Business Partner , CA-FS-CVI , Customer Vendor Integration – FS-BP part , FS-BP , Business Partner , LO-MD-BP , Business Partners , How To
About this pageThis is a preview of a SAP Knowledge Base Article. Click more to access the full version on SAP ONE Support launchpad (Login required).
Search for additional results
Visit SAP Support Portal's SAP Notes and KBA Search.