You want to know what are the use cases of the below Data Sources in the report "All Tickets with All Interactions" (technical ID SEODSRQINTU01_Q001).
- Number of Interaction Steps
- Number of Missed Responses
- Number of Response Cycles
- Total Response Duration
SAP Cloud for Customer
Please find the below information about these Data Sources:
- Number of Interaction Steps: Total Number of times the request assignment status of the ticket is moved changed to a Requestor Action.
- Number of Missed Responses: Total Number of times 'Last Agent Interaction' is updated and the 'Last Agent Interaction' time is more than the 'Next Response Due', which means, the total number of outbound responses sent by the Processor which missed the due date for response milestone.
- Number of Response Cycles: We are saving number of times the 'response by processor' date time is changed in a ticket, if the Next Response due is not empty. So it's value depends on the Due date for response milestone in SLA.
- Due date for response milestone is not present:- Number of response cycle stays empty.
- Due date for response is present with recurring not enabled :- Number of times the agent has responded after an interaction is received by the customer. Ex: If the agent receives an Email from the customer and the agents responds to that email in the ticket twice before waiting for customer's another response then also, only one point is added to number of response cycle.
- Due date for response is present with recurring enabled :- As in this case the agent has to respond in a fixed interval, hence all the responses by the agent is added to the count of number of response cycle regardless of the customer response.
- Total Response Duration: This depends on the 'next response due date milestone'
- Due date for response milestone is not present:- It stays empty
- Due date for response is present with recurring not enabled :- Time(total time is aggregated) taken by the agent to send a response after customer interaction is received.
- Due date for response is present with recurring enabled :- Time(total time is aggregated) taken by the agent to send a response after it's last interaction.
ticket, data source, SLA, interaction, response cycle, missed response, report, SEODSRQINTU01_Q001 , KBA , LOD-LE-CSM-SVL , Service Level Objective , Problem