Emails that are configured in Email Services set for onboardees are not respecting the default locale of the receiver.
SAP SuccessFactors Onboarding
Reproducing the Issue
1. Send an Onboarding Email from Email Services
2. Receiver should have a different local
3. Email that will be received will show as English (or depending on the default locale of the environment)
This is happening due to because the Rules in the Email Template in Email Services is either Not or misconfigured.
If there are no rules that are set here, the system will follow the default locale set on the environment.
1. Go to Admin Center -> Email Services
2. Manage Email Template -> Choose the email template
3. Click on Step 2
4. Double check your configuration in E. Language Selection Business Rule
ONB 2.0, Email Services, Rules, Email Locale, Language Selection Business Rule , KBA , LOD-SF-OBX-EML , Notifications , Problem