- User cannot view the data when creating a new datasource/ query from the Compensation Planning > Compensation Template > Employee Entry
- There are lock icons beside the field names when viewing the list of columns Employee Entry
- If we add Template and Worksheet tables, there are no lock icons beside the fields and the user can view data. Only Employee Entry has locked fields.
- Despite having Data Access: Report – Story (Compensation and Variable Pay) permission with a Target Population of All, user cannot view Plan Entries data.
- This does not happen for Ad Hoc - user can view Compensation Plan entries.
SAP SuccessFactors HXM Suite
SAP SuccessFactors People Analytics
Story RBP, Compensation Story FBP, field-based permission, compensation, variable pay, employee entry, plan entries permission, plan entries blank in story INC0157950, Compensation Planning SAC , KBA , LOD-SF-ANA-SAC-RBP , Role Based Permissions & Authorizations , LOD-SF-CMP-REP , Reporting & Analytics, Data Imports & Exports , How To
About this pageThis is a preview of a SAP Knowledge Base Article. Click more to access the full version on SAP ONE Support launchpad (Login required).
Search for additional results
Visit SAP Support Portal's SAP Notes and KBA Search.