- Many fields in the Candidate Profile are being truncated, when the text is longer than 40 characters.
- Recruiters see only the first 40 characters of any field that is longer than 40 characters.
- Printing a PDF of the candidate profile shows only the first 40 characters of the text.
Image/data in this KBA is from SAP internal systems, sample data, or demo systems. Any resemblance to real data is purely coincidental.
SAP SuccessFactors Recruiting Management
Reproducing the Issue
- Go to the application portlet of a candidate
- Scroll down to the Background information section
- Fields where the text is longer than 40 characters is being displayed as truncated
- When hovering over the truncated text, a pop up window displays the whole text
- Go to the Background information section of the Candidate Profile, the text is being truncated for fields where the text is longer than 40 characters
- Go to the preview of the PDF file of the candidate profile, the text is being truncated for fields where the text is longer than 40 characters
Engineering team is aware of this issue and is currently investigating to provide a resolution.
Please follow up this KBA in order to have further updates on the progress of this investigation by clicking on the star.
Hover over the truncated text to display the full text. This works in the candidate profile and application portlet.
There is no workaround for the printed PDF file of the candidate profile.
Truncated, Fields Truncated, 40 Characters, Background Information, PDF File, Candidate Profile, Application Portlet. , KBA , LOD-SF-RCM-APP , Applicants and Job Applications , Problem