Filter of Date Range type doesn't work when creating model connecting to SuccessFactors in SAC
- SAP Analytics Cloud 2020.21.8 (SAC)
Reproducing the Issue
- Login SAC and create model based on import SuccessFactors connection.
- In the query, there is default filter in it.
- If choose the type Effective As Of Today, the filter value is displayed successfully in the model page.
- If choose the type Date Range, the filter value is empty in the model page.
This behavior is by design.
In SuccessFactors "Effective as of" field is not available as a reportable field and only acts as a filter field so we cannot add it to the report.
"Effective as of" field is a filter field which defines the scope of data in the Report and is only applicable if we are fetching data as of “a particular” date.
- How to find User Assistance for SAP Analytics Cloud?
- Ask a question on the SAP Community!
- 2487011 - What information do I need to provide when opening incidents with SAP Analytics Cloud (Hint: Use component LOD-ANA*)
Your feedback is important to help us improve our knowledge base.
Please rate how useful you found this article by using the star rating feature at the beginning of this article.
SAP Cloud for Planning, sc4p, c4p, cforp, cloudforplanning, EPM-ODS, Cloud for Analytics, Cloud4Analytics, CloudforAnalytics, Cloud 4 Planning, BOC, SAPBusinessObjectsCloud, BusinessObjectsCloud, BOBJcloud, BOCloud., SAC, SAP AC, Cloud-Analytics, CloudAnalytics, SAPCloudAnalytics, success, factor, successfactor, successfactors, filter, query , KBA , LOD-ANA-ADM , SAC Administration , Problem