How to stop time data replication for inactive users?
You notice that though employee is inactive, data replication monitor gets updated with latest timestamp i.e. data replication monitor is pushing Time data (Absence or time pay component) to be replicated to SAP Payroll application.
SAP SuccessFactors EmployeeCentral
This happens only if time data replication was not successfully replicated to payroll system and replication had failed with an error message which can be seen in Data Replication Monitor before making employee inactive.
Option 1: Validate the error message and check if you want data to be fixed and replicated to Payroll system.
Once data is replicated to payroll application, confirmation message which comes from Payroll to SF EC would delete DataReplicationPRoxy automatically.
In this case, time data replication will not be pushed.
Option 2: If you no longer need time data to be replicated to Payroll system then you can delete the data replication proxy object from SF. You can follow below step:
- Go to admin center-> Manage Data-> Data Replication Proxy
- Search for affected employee. Make sure you open the record for affected time type: Absence or Time Pay component
- You can delete this record. Once record is deleted, it will not get picked up for replication to payroll system.
- Now go to Data Replication Monitor-> Employee Search and search for affected employee.
- Select the record for time replication and click on Delete. Note that "Delete" functionality of DRM is being controlled by role based permission.
- Once deleted, replication will not be triggered again.
Data Replication Proxy, DataReplicationProxy, EmployeeTime, Inactive employee , KBA , LOD-SF-INT-DRM , Data Replication Monitor , Problem