- The following error is reported from DBACockpit when trying to access to database:
Exception CX_DBA_RDI in class CL_DBA_RDI_QUERY method IF_DBA_RDI_QUERY~COLLECT line 206
Message: Unable to call procedure 'saptools..SP_DBH_HADR_PATHS'!
DB Error: Yes
SQL Code: 535
SQL Message: [ASE Error SQL535][SAP][ASE ODBC Driver][Adaptive Server Enterprise]Difference of two datetime fields caused overflow at runtime.
- Executing the offending stored procedure from isql returns the same error:
isql -S<SID> -Usapsa -X
Msg 535, Level 16, State 1:
Server 'FP0', Line 1:
Difference of two datetime fields caused overflow at runtime.
(return status = 0)
- DBACockpit Correction Collection is implemented on last version (see "See Also" section below)
- From menu Configuration > DBA Cockpit Framework > Data Collectors and Admin Procedures > Clicking on collector "HA/DR Paths" you can see that the Setup Status says "Collector belongs to Database Delivery (BALDR)". That means BALDR is installed (see SAP Note 2502193 - "SYB: BALDR - New Monitoring Persistency Layer for SAP ASE").
- BALDR configuration can belong to a Solution Manager system
- SAP Adaptive Server Enterprise (ASE) 16.0 for Business Suite SP03 or higher
- SAP NetWeaver (NW) - All versions
HADR, HA/DR, SP_DBH_HADR_PATHS, SQL535, Msg 535, overflow, runtime, datetime, IF_DBA_RDI_QUERY~COLLECT , KBA , BC-DB-SYB , Business Suite on Adaptive Server Enterprise , BC-SYB-REP-SAP , Replication with SAP Suite / SAP BW , Problem
About this pageThis is a preview of a SAP Knowledge Base Article. Click more to access the full version on SAP ONE Support launchpad (Login required).
Search for additional results
Visit SAP Support Portal's SAP Notes and KBA Search.