- When searching or adding a user in a Static Permission Group, an application error is thrown
- Example of application error fingerprint: fingerprint=62930a41add1328c01f4dda53f034815f9698485... errorMessage=An application error occurred. Please try again later, or notify support if the issue keeps occurring
- Log shows: Can't locate field: std_username
SAP SuccessFactors HXM Suite
Reproducing the Issue
- Navigate to "Manage Permission Groups"
- Click on a Static Permission Group
- Click "Add User"
- Searching for any user produces error
The error is thrown because the username field is not defined under permission-group-filter in the data model.
Customer, partner or Support team to add the standard element username field under permission-group-filter in the data model, as below:
add username here
2741926 - Error occurred when editing/updating permission group or role
application error, static permission group, username, data model, permission group filter, cannot locate field, bizx, permissions , KBA , LOD-SF-PLT-RBP , Role Based Permissions , Problem