- Rerouting traffic to a specific location using the Media Routing Server (MRS) is not working
- Trying to route the RTP via MRS, but instead of going though IP address defined for the VU hosting the MRS 10.0.12.27 (MRS), the stream is going through the IP address of the Session Border Controller (SBC)
- The CD logs shows:
- INF> EXT INF> CALL EDITED [CRIT='SOURCE LOCATION'] [ANUMBER: '1234'=>'1234'][BNUMBER: '+123456789' '=>'Pub+123456789 '][ALOC=''][BLOC='<NULL>'][PAT='#*'][SRCEM='<NULL>'][DSTEM='Pub*']
- TRC> Nat + rec flags: 1 1 0 0
- WRN> Cannot allocate stream resources for call
- @CFG@ Conf Mrs [0BC15A33-B1B2-4DB1-920C-9E876B18ACAD]: PROMPT_RTP_IP=IP_MRSVU;RECORD_RTP_IP=IP_MRSVU;PROMPT_RTP_PORT_AREA=8000;RECORD_RTP_PORT_AREA=9000;PROMPT_AVAILABLE_SLOTS=200;RECORD_AVAILABLE_SLOTS=200;_CMD=CONFIG;IpPort=21010;SR_Activate=0;ServerCertificateName=XXXXXX.XX&XXXX-SubCA02&HKLM/My;
Image/Data is from SAP internal systems, sample data, or demo systems. Any resemblance to real data is purely coincidental.
SAP Contact Center 7.0
CCtr, SCC, CCI, CRM-CCI, SAP Business Communication Management 7, Contact Center, Telephony, e-mail, Chat, Communications, NAT, NATING, , KBA , CRM-CCI , Contact Center Infrastructure , Problem
About this pageThis is a preview of a SAP Knowledge Base Article. Click more to access the full version on SAP ONE Support launchpad (Login required).
Search for additional results
Visit SAP Support Portal's SAP Notes and KBA Search.