You want to delete notes from a supplier's record, but find no way to achieve this.
SAP Business ByDesign
Reproducing the Issue
- Go to the Supplier Base work center.
- Access the Suppliers work center view.
- Find and open the relevant supplier.
- Click the ID link to open the supplier.
- In the supplier screen, click the View All button.
- Navigate to the Notes tab.
- Even in Edit mode, there is no button to delete or changing the content of existing notes.
Notes in the supplier master data can only be deleted by the user who created them.
Ask the user responsible for the note creation to access the supplier record so they can delete and/or edit them as required.
Delete, Edit, Note, Supplier , KBA , SRD-MD-BP-SUP , Suppliers , How To