You have created a supplier invoice and you feel the Tax Base amount is not correctly calculated.
SAP Business ByDesign
Reproducing the Issue
- Go to Supplier Invoicing work center
- Select New Supplier Invoice without Purchase Order or
- Select Invoice Entry-> New Invoice (with respect to preceding document)
- Enter the details and select Actions-> "Calculate Total Amount"
- The Tax net base amount is not what you expected.
Tax net base amount is calculated in the following way:
Go to Supplier Invoice->"Deductions and Surcharges" tab->
Gross amount: X (e.g 100)
Item Gross Deduction-> Y (e.g. 30)
Total Tax Amount: Z (e.g. 20)
(100-30)=70(Resulting Item Gross Amount/ Effective Gross Amount)
(70-20)=50 (tax net base amount)
(X, Y, Z are all referring to amount)
Please check in the "Deductions and Surcharges" tab to understand how the Tax net Base amount gets calculated.
Tax Net Base Amount, supplier invoice, Deductions and Surcharges , KBA , tax net base amount , supplier invoice tax , AP-SIP-SIV , Supplier Invoice , How To