After the 2H Release release deployment the job description is displaying HTML tags on RMK site.
- SAP SuccessFactors Recruiting Management (RCM)
- SAP SuccessFactors Recruiting Marketing (RMK)
Reproducing the Issue
- In the instance, go to the job requisition
- Add the description on the External Job Description field
- Post the job requisition to RMK
- See that the description is showing the HTML tags, which in the External Posting Preview doesn't display
Engineering team has fixed the issue.
The tentative date to have the solution patched is December 1st for Preview environment and December 4th for Production environment. However, is important to note that engineering can change this date based on internal risk analysis.
Please follow up this KBA in order to have further updates on the progress of this investigation by clicking on the star.
When a text is being copied from another editor text, please paste it to the External Job Description field without formatting and format it directly on RCM. Such approach the text will be displayed properly on RMK site without any HTML tags. This is applicable for descriptions created on Job Profile as well.
You can remove the formatting by using notepad application for example. You just need to paste the text from the word document and copy it again before pasting the text to the RCM editor.
job description, html, tags, Recruiting Marketing, RMK, Recruiting Management, RCM , KBA , LOD-SF-RMK-INT , Integrations with RCM, Job Posting, CAS , LOD-SF-RCM-JOB , Job Postings & Requisitions , LOD-SF-RMK , Recruiting Marketing , Known Error