You have set the archiving time for activity, however there are records older than this time, and no records were archived after this change was done.
SAP Cloud for Customer
Reproducing the Issue
- Go to the Business Configuration work center
- Go to the Implementation Projects work center view
- Open Activity Archiving Configuration and set the duration for archiving
- Go to the Administrator work center
- Go to the Archiving work center view
- Open the Archiving Search and search for Activities
Here you will see that there are no archivable activities.
The following activities(only Visits, Appointments, Tasks) will be eligible for archiving:
a. Objects that are in the status Cancelled or Completed
b. Objects that are in the status Open or In Process are only eligible for archiving if the end date are at least 6 months in the past
c. If the Start or End date is in the future, the object can not be archived.
This is currently the expected system behaviour in SAP Cloud for Customer.
[Enter your See Also here...]
Activities, Task, Appointment, Visit, Archived, Archiving, Days, Business Configuration , KBA , LOD-LE-AM , Activity Management , LOD-CRM-ACT , Activities , Problem