- List of applications is disappearing on load of the page.
- Job Applications cannot be viewed or opened.
- No applications in Job Requisitions
SAP SuccessFactors Recruiting Management
Reproducing the Issue
- Open a Job Requisition
- Click on any status to view the list of applications.
- The list of applications is shown for one second, the UI flickers and the list of applications disappears.
This is a known issue.
Our engineering team concluded the fix and it has been tested. The fix was delivered in an emergency patch last night (nov-24) to the preview environment. Today, the issue can be tested in the preview environment for validation.
Next Friday, November 27th, the same fix will be deployed to the production environment.
After Friday's deployment, the issue will be solved in the production environment.
We have three possible workarounds:
- Once the issue happens, refresh the page and it will show all the applicants;
- Using a different browser or an old google chrome version (any version before .87) doesn't present the problem.
- Zoom the page in and out, it makes the items to appear back.
Candidate, Application, Job Requisition, Candidate Workbench, Status, Pipeline, Disappearing, cannot be seen, Empty, No Application, list, load, view, applicants. , KBA , LOD-SF-RCM-APP , Applicants and Job Applications , Problem