- The developer/designer have created a CDS view with annotations
- Created a behavior definition and implementation
Special Note: Most of the code is spared or removed from this article (only highlighting design goal or pseudo code)
action activate result  $self;
action reject result  $self;
LOOP AT roots_to_reject INTO DATA(ls_reject).
READ TABLE lcl_buffer=>mt_buffer WITH KEY distributor = ls_reject-distributor
*********************************** HANDLE REJECTS
lt_data = VALUE #( FOR row IN lcl_buffer=>mt_buffer WHERE ( flag = 'R' ) ( row-data ) ).
IF lt_data IS NOT INITIAL.
LOOP AT lt_data into ls_data.
get time stamp field lv_timestamp.
*All in progress records for this distributor and other data on table X are marked as rejected
* The record on the table X is deleted
* Delete Buffer Record
DELETE TABLE lcl_buffer=>mt_buffer WITH TABLE KEY distributor = ls_data-distributor
- Created a Fiori Elements List report for the CDS view using the template
- Added a custom action that deletes a record from the backend table
- The action works fine and the record gets deleted
- The problem is that when the designed application returns to the List Report (i.e. after the delete action) the deleted record still appear in the list report output
- The user has to press the Go button for the List Report to be refreshed and the deleted record to disappear from the output
- Everything works 100% and the record is deleted from the database table when the user chooses the reject option
When the user returns to the list report the record still appears in the output, but only the key fields have values (It did not fully disappear)
The user has to press the Go (search) button for the list to be refreshed and the record to disappear from the list
- SAPUI5 1.X
- S/4HANA 1909
"Fiori List Report deletion not updating report","Fiori List Report Element refresh issue","Fiori List Report Not refreshing after action","Fiori List Report Post Action Refresh","Fiori List Report Element example refresh issue" , KBA , CA-UI5-ST , Fiori elements v2 , Problem
About this pageThis is a preview of a SAP Knowledge Base Article. Click more to access the full version on SAP ONE Support launchpad (Login required).
Search for additional results
Visit SAP Support Portal's SAP Notes and KBA Search.