The system allows to post duplicated invoices without an exception. There are no warnings or error messages as well
SAP Business ByDesign
Reproducing the Issue
- Go to the Supplier invoicing workcenter
- Invoices and Credit memos view
- Navigate to the Advanced Filter
- Enter the external document id - PQR(PQR refer to the external document number)
- There is more than 1 invoice which appear for the same external reference id
Under the Business Configuration fine tune activity Supplier Invoice Exceptions, the value you have entered for the date range is 100.000.000, but the maximum successful value that can be tried on run time is 100.000.
Hence the system will not display/raise an error message here.
- Go to the Business Configuration workcenter
- Implementation projects
- Select the fine tune activity Supplier Invoice Exceptions
- In the exception type - Possible duplicated and in the check box of Invoice Date the setting is that 100.000.000 days difference
- You can change the value to less than or equal to 100.000 days.
KBA , exceptions , supplier invoice , duplicate invoices , AP-SIP-SIV , Supplier Invoice , Problem