- App 'Stock Multiple Materials' is not displaying zero stocks for a material on a storage location level.
- App 'Stock Multiple Materials' displays zero 'Stock in Transit' stock on Plant level.
- SAP S/4HANA Cloud
Reproducing the Issue
Not displaying Zero Stock.
- 'Stock Multiple Materials'.
- Enter Material.
- Press Go.
- Does not display zero quantity for a storage location.
Stock in Transit displays as Zero on Plant level.
A new filter "Stock Selection Type" was introduced with release CE 2011.
- Stock Multiple Materials.
- Under 'Adapt Filters' Choose 'Other Filters'.
- This filter has two values: 'Without zero stock' and 'With zero stock'
- Select "With zero stock".
- App now displays the Storage Locations with zero stock.
- And displays the 'Stock in Transit' on Plant level.
Stock Multiple Materials, Display, Zero, Stock, Material, Cannot See, 0,00, Storage Location, Level, Stock in Transit, Plant level, MARC, TRAME, Stock - Single Material, , KBA , MM-FIO-IM-SGM , Fiori UI for Stock and Goods Movements , Problem