The following behavior occurs in SAP Analytics Cloud (SAC):
- Drilling hierarchy to Month level displays no data
- Message is displayed "No data is available for the chart to render"
- SAP Analytics Cloud (Enterprise) 2020.14.29
Reproducing the Issue
- Open Story
- Drill to day level, data is displayed ok
- Drill to year level, data is displayed ok
- Drill to month level, no data is displayed. Message is shown: "No data is available for the chart to render"
The data is coming with month values not formatted according to supported formats, i.e. "01-Jan, 02-Feb, 03-Mar" rather than YYYYMM
Format the month values according to supported formats
- 2654827 - SAP Analytics Cloud Time Series chart using HANA Live connection is not rendering data
- 2569847 - Where can you find SAC user assistance (help) to use, configure, and operate it more effectively?
- Have a question? Ask it here and let our amazing SAP community help! Or reply and share your knowledge!
- 2487011 - What information do I need to provide when opening an incident for SAP Analytics Cloud?
- Search for SAP Analytics Cloud content using Google or Bing:
- Note: Add relevant text or warning/error messages to the text search field to filter results.
- SAP Analytics Cloud > Learning > Data Connections
- SAP Analytics Cloud > Learning > Guided Playlists
- SAP Analytics Cloud > Learning > Guided Playlists > Getting Support
- Need More Help? Contact Support or visit the solution finder today!
Your feedback is important to help us improve our knowledge base.
SAP Cloud for Planning, sc4p, c4p, cforp, cloudforplanning, Cloud for Analytics, Cloud4Analytics, CloudforAnalytics, Cloud 4 Planning, BOC, SAPBusinessObjectsCloud, BusinessObjectsCloud, BOBJcloud, BOCloud., SAC, SAP AC, Cloud-Analytics, CloudAnalytics, SAPCloudAnalytics,Error, Issue, System, Data, User, Unable, Access, Connection, Sac, Connector, Live, Acquisition, Up, Set, setup, Model, BW, Connect, Story, Tenant, Import, Failed, Using, Working, SAML, SSO, sapanalyticscloud, sap analytical cloud, sap analytical cloud, SAC, sap analyst cloud, connected, failure, stopped , KBA , LOD-ANA-DES , Model, Story Design & Visualizations , Problem