- Unable to change the Country information.
- Can't save or cancel the activity due to the error.
Image/data in this KBA is from SAP internal systems, sample data, or demo systems. Any resemblance to real data is purely coincidental.
SAP SuccessFactors Onboarding 2.0
Reproducing the Issue
- Log in as the New Hire and click on the tile "Provide Data For Onboarding Paperwork" in the "To-Do" section on the Home Page.
- Scroll down to the "Addresses" section.
- Find the field "Country" and try to change the value to another country.
- Error below appears:
Internal system logs point us to problems with the Event Reason NO_SHOW_EVENT_REPORT not being valid for the external code for Country/Region.
To confirm that you don't have this event configured for that specific country, you can follow the steps below:
- Log into the system.
- Go to the Admin Center and search for Manage Data.
- Under the Search tab type "Country/Region" and then, select the country:
- You should be able to check the events on the bottom of the page. If you don't have it configured, it should appear as the example below:
To resolve it, you will need to create the NO_SHOW_EVENT_REPORT event.
For further information about how to do so, please, refer to our dedicated section of the SAP SuccessFactors Onboarding Implementation Guide: Configuring No-Show Event.
No-show, Event, picklist, Configuration, MPH, EC, Country, Region, [COE0018] , KBA , LOD-SF-OBX-NHA , New Hire Activities , Problem