The following Guided Answers decision tree will assist you with the troubleshooting of the most common RFC Gateway security errors.
It will provide deeper explanation and corresponding troubleshooting from below errors:
- User is not authorized to start an external program (RC=679)
- No storage allocation available (RC=20)
- Program not registered (RC=679)
- Registration of tp <program_id> not allowed (RC=720)
- Error (Msg EGW 748 not found) (RC=748)
secinfo, reginfo, gw/sec_info, gw/reg_info, gw/acl_mode, User is not authorized to start an external program, 679, no storage allocation available, 20,
program not registered, 679, registration of tp <program_id> not allowed, 720, error (Msg EGW 748 not found), 748, Gateway, security, ACL file, Access Control List , KBA , BC-CST-GW , Gateway/CPIC , BC-MID-RFC , RFC , How To
About this pageThis is a preview of a SAP Knowledge Base Article. Click more to access the full version on SAP ONE Support launchpad (Login required).
Search for additional results
Visit SAP Support Portal's SAP Notes and KBA Search.