You are not able to proceed with the Inventory migration due to some error messages.
SAP Business ByDesign.
Reproducing the Issue
- Go to the Business Configuration work center.
- Go to the Overview view.
- Open the Migration of Accounting Transaction Data activity.
- Click Migrate accounting transaction data using the migration tool.
- Select the relevant Migration Unit.
- Press Execute Migration.
- Select Migration Object Inventory.
- Click Process File.
The error message is displayed as follows: 'AAA not assigned to logistics unit BBB as standard material'.
AAA - Material ID
BBB - Logistics Unit ID
The reason for the error is that the Material ID AAA is not assigned to the Logistics Unit ID BBB as Standard Material.
To proceed with the Inventory Migration it is necessary to assign the relevant Materials in Logistics Unit ID BBB.
You can refer to the steps below:
- Go to the Warehousing and Logistics Master Data work center.
- Go to the Logistics Units view.
- Open the Logistics Unit BBB.
- Go tot he Standard Products tab.
The necessary Materials can be added here.
Migration, Inventory, Logistics Unit, Materials. , KBA , SRD-FIN-INV , Inventory , How To