When adding Online Content to an Item and choosing to add a Content Package, after attempting to save the newly added Content Package, the application states "Invalid Entry" even though it's a valid Content Object.
SAP SuccessFactors Learning
Reproducing the Issue
- Create an Item
- Go to the Online Content tab
- Choose to add a Content Package
- Search for the Package
This issue has been fixed in 1H 2021 and was patched in Production 2H 2020 release. All Preview environments are still facing the issue and are tentatively scheduled to have this fix for December 5th weekend.
- Go to Content > Import Content
- Choose to either Add Content for an Existing Item or Replace Content for an Existing Item
- If this is a new Item altogether, you could use the Import Content tool and choose Add New Content and create the Item while importing it at the same time
- Proceed through the tool and fill in the applicable information
Invalid, Entry, SCORM, SCORM2004, 2004, 2H, H2, 2020, release, issue, add, content, package, item, course, unable, save, lms , KBA , LOD-SF-LMS-CNT , Content , LOD-SF-LMS-ITE , Items , Known Error