You notice that the field Last Customer Interaction, in the Ticket Overview, is not updated when a new e-mail is added manually to a ticket from another ticket.
SAP Cloud for Customer
Reproducing the Issue
- Navigate to Service work center.
- Navigate to Tickets work center view.
- Open any ticket created via e-mail channel.
- Navigate to Interactions tab.
- Select the latest E-mail.
- Click Options (...) and select Move to Existing Ticket.
- Move the E-mail to any other ticket.
- Open this ticket and see the e-mail is now in the Interactions tab as well.
- See the field Last Customer Interaction was not updated.
The field Last Customer Interaction is not updated by standard when an e-mail is moved from a ticket to another ticket manually.
This is the system expected behavior.
E-mail, E-Mail, Email, EMail, Channel, Field, Last Customer Interaction, Ticket, Service, Interactions, C4C, Move to Existing Ticket, Update, Value, , KBA , LOD-CRM-SRP-INT , Ticket Interactions , How To