- Scenarios that require Cloud Connector fails intermittently in SAP Analytics Cloud.
- It affects Advanced features like Scheduling a Publication or Cloud Connector based mobile SSO.
- Sometimes it works fine and all the data is being displayed properly or in case of scheduling the requests are completed successfully, but often you might observe some error message.
- Checking the Cloud Connector .ljs traces, the following entries can be seen multiple times:
+0000#ERROR#com.sap.core.connectivity.tunnel.client.notification.NotificationClient#notification-client-83-3# #Unable to handshake with notification server connectivitynotification.[landscape].[data center].hana.ondemand.com/
com.sap.core.connectivity.tunnel.core.handshake.TunnelHandshakeException: Invalid status of handshake response: 502 Bad Gateway
#Reconnect attempt \#2 to connectivitynotification.[landscape].[data center].ondemand.com/- sleeping for 60 seconds|
#Successfully established tunnel channel to notification service:
- SAP Analytics Cloud (Enterprise) 2020
- SAP Cloud Connector
Reproducing the Issue
- Logon to SAC either using the desktop version or the mobile application.
- Notice that the scenarios that require Cloud Connector (Schedule a publication or mobile SSO) fails intermittently with different error messages.
This issue is caused by an outage in the notification service.
The Cloud Platform team have applied a hot-fix to resolve this issue as of 19th November 2020.
- 2569847 - Where can you find SAC user assistance (help) to use, configure, and operate it more effectively?
- Have a question? Ask it here and let our amazing SAP community help! Or reply and share your knowledge!
- 2487011 - What information do I need to provide when opening an incident for SAP Analytics Cloud?
- Search for SAP Analytics Cloud content using Google or Bing:
- Note: Add relevant text or warning/error messages to the text search field to filter results.
- SAP Analytics Cloud > Learning > Data Connections
- SAP Analytics Cloud > Learning > Guided Playlists
- SAP Analytics Cloud > Learning > Guided Playlists > Getting Support
- Need More Help? Contact Support or visit the solution finder today!
Your feedback is important to help us improve our knowledge base.
SAP Cloud for Planning, sc4p, c4p, cforp, cloudforplanning, Cloud for Analytics, Cloud4Analytics, CloudforAnalytics, Cloud 4 Planning, BOC, SAPBusinessObjectsCloud, BusinessObjectsCloud, BOBJcloud, BOCloud., SAC, SAP AC, Cloud-Analytics, CloudAnalytics, SAPCloudAnalytics,Error, Issue, System, Data, User, Unable, Access, Connection, Sac, Connector, Live, Acquisition, Up, Set, setup, Model, BW, Connect, Story, Tenant, Import, Failed, Using, Working, SAML, SSO, sapanalyticscloud, sap analytical cloud, sap analytical cloud, SAC, sap analyst cloud, connected, failure, stopped, service, degradation, intermittent, random, randomly, unexpectedly, unexpected , KBA , LOD-ANA-SCH , SAC Story Scheduling and Publication , LOD-ANA-MOB , SAC Mobile , LOD-ANA-AQU , Import Data Connections (Acquiring Data) , Problem