2H 2020 Release: Date format MMddYYYY is not functional under "More Fields Options"
Reproducing the Issue
- Under Configure fields, edit the field value by clicking on “More Field Options”:
- Enter MMddyyyy format manually and it would not allowed you to do so and wipes out all characters entered.
- This was possible prior to 2011 release as you can see below:
Currently, we are working on root cause to be identified and fix to be provided.
- Write the custom formats somewhere (eg notepad) and paste it back in the format combobox and save the changes.(recommended)
- You can start writing the format from right to left instead of left to right eg yyyymmdd should start from dd come to left and yyyymm, attaching a video for the same
- Manually update ICD file (Not recommended)
2H 2020. 2011, Integration Center, mmddyyyy , KBA , LOD-SF-INT-INC , Integration Center , Problem