Changes in the business partner ABC (ABC represents the business partner ID) do not trigger outbound replication to the external system.
SAP Cloud for Customer
The business partner ABC has been merged.
SAP does not recommend configuring account merge if your customer master records are replicated with an external system (that is SAP ERP and SAP CRM integration is scoped). This is because a merge execution does not trigger a corresponding replication in the external system which may give rise to data inconsistency.
You can create a filter to send outbound messages for merged business partner.
- Go to the Administrator work center.
- Go to the General Settings view.
- Click on 'Communication Arrangement Filters'.
- Add Row to maintain a new filter.
- Select Communication Partner XYZ (XYZ represents the communication partner ID).
- Select Communication Scenario Name as 'Business Partner Replication to SAP Business Suite'.
- Add Row in filters.
- Select filter 'Send merged Business Partners'.
- Save and close.
Outbound replication, Business Partners, Merged , KBA , LOD-CRM-INT-YMT , Integration of C4C with Marketing , LOD-CRM-INT-ERP , Integration of C4C with ERP , How To