In transaction PLMD_AUDIT following happens:
- message 'No RFC connection maintained for object &2' - PLM_AUDIT068 is triggered, when accessing the audit or navigating in the audit or try to release the audit;
- message 'Enter object (&1)' - PLM_AUDIT025 appears, when try to release the audit on tab 'Status';
- no system response, when try to release the audit on tab 'Status'.
Image/data in this KBA is from SAP internal systems, sample data, or demo systems. Any resemblance to real data is purely coincidental.
- SAP ERP Audit Management (CA-AUD)
- SAP ERP Quality Management (QM)
- SAP R/3
- SAP R/3 Enterprise
- SAP ERP Central Component
- SAP ERP
- SAP Enhancement package for SAP ERP
- SAP Enhancement package for SAP ERP, version for SAP HANA
- SAP S/4HANA, on-premise
CA-AUD, PLMV_AUDIT_TYPE-FILTER, PLMV_AUDIT_TYPE, FILTER, PLM_AUDIT 068, PLM_AUDIT 025, supplier, PLM_AUDIT_OBJECT_62, CHECK_SINGLE, CHECK, ls_plmv_audit_obj-rfcdest, ls_plmv_audit_obj, rfcdest, IF_EX_PLM_AUDIT_OBJECT~CHECK, IF_EX_PLM_AUDIT_OBJECT~CHECK_SINGLE, IF_EX_PLM_AUDIT_OBJECT, PLMV_AUDIT_OBJ-RFCDEST, PLMV_AUDIT_OBJ, PLMC_AUDIT_OBJ, Being Created, component, I1800, AM00, I1802, AM02 , KBA , CA-AUD , PLM Audit Management , Problem
About this pageThis is a preview of a SAP Knowledge Base Article. Click more to access the full version on SAP ONE Support launchpad (Login required).
Search for additional results
Visit SAP Support Portal's SAP Notes and KBA Search.