You added a background color to an field, however there is no option to remove this color.
SAP Cloud for Customer.
Reproducing the Issue
- Go to e.g. Sales Order detailed view.
- Start Adaptation Mode.
- Select a field.
- Change the background color.
- You don't have an option to remove it.
New feature implemented with 2011 version. However there is no option to remove it, customer need to delete the respective change transaction.
Development team is working on an enhancement for this feature.
Is needed to delete change transaction "AddPostCondition" where Changed Property is "BackgroundColor":
1. Enter adaptation mode.
2. Select the field you have changed the color.
3. Go to Changes tab in the side bar in the adaptation.
4. Locate the change "AddPostCondition" and click on it (in the round icon) to open it.
5. Confirm if the Changed Property is "BackgroundColor".
6. Delete the change.
7. Leave adaptation and reload the screen.
Background color, Field Color, Color. , KBA , AP-RC-UIF-FLX , Page Layout & Key User Configuration , How To