An incoming, replicated Sales Quote is no longer editable after the first save.
SAP Cloud for Customer
Reproducing the Issue
- Go to the Sales work centre.
- Go to the Sales Quotes view.
- Open a sales quote which was replicated into C4C from another system.
- Click Edit and save some changes.
- Note: the Proability is not editable.
Result: the quote is no longer editable.
This is a quote with bi-directional replication. For such quotes the probability remains read-only in C4C. You can only change it on ERP-side.
This is expected behaviour.
Status behaviour is documented in the following blog, section "Which Status are applicable for a C4C Sales Quote?".
Inbound Replication , KBA , LOD-LE-CQP-CO , Lean Sales Orders , How To