When using the Import Data tool to add new learning assignments, users, etc. upon clicking on the Finish button in quick succession when finalizing the job to be ran, causes multiple/duplicate jobs to be created.
SAP SuccessFactors Learning
Reproducing the Issue
- Go to System Administration > System Management Tools > Import Data
- Download the Learning Assignment template
- Fill in with the basic required data that will assign to a user
- Go back to the Import Data tool and choose Learning Assignment, Add, and import the file
- Submit to proceed to be able to run/schedule the job
- Make sure you set the job to run as soon as possible
- When clicking on Finish to run the job right away, click on the Finish job in quick succession
This is currently being investigated by the LMS Engineering team.
- Do not click multiple times when submitting to run the job
import, data, tool, job, duplicate, many, jobs, assignment, lms, sf, successfactors, learning, , KBA , LOD-SF-LMS-IMP , Import Data Tool , Bug Filed