The EPMXLClientPreferences.xml file stores the EPM Add-in user preferences (options and context values).
The various options are documented in the EPM Add-in for Microsoft Office Installation Guide.
A table lists the options contained in the EPMXLClientPreference.xml file and the corresponding options in the user interface:
- The user options that are in "Options/User Options".
- The sheet options that are saved as default options when clicking "Save as Default" in "Options/Sheet Options".
- The command display options that are in "Options/Command Display Options".
For details regarding EPMXLClientPreferences.xml you can refer to the following pages in EPM Add-in for Microsoft Office Installation Guide as well as the various SAP notes listed below:
- User Preferences Configuration
- Deploying the Same Options for Several Users
- 1840977 - EPM Add-in setup and configuration FAQ
In cases where the EPMXLClientPreferences.xml file is already deployed to multiple users, a system administrator may want to add or remove specific sections in the file without affecting the existing settings for a particular user.
- SAP EPM solutions, add-in for Microsoft Office
change xml via scrpt, modify xml file using powershell , KBA , EPM-XLS , EPM Excel Client , How To
About this pageThis is a preview of a SAP Knowledge Base Article. Click more to access the full version on SAP ONE Support launchpad (Login required).
Search for additional results
Visit SAP Support Portal's SAP Notes and KBA Search.