You are trying to use the new feature from 2011 release that consists in add "Competitor Products" pane inside Relationships tab, in Accounts.
SAP Cloud for Customer
Reproducing the Issue
- Go to Customers workcenter, Accounts view.
- Open account XYZ and go to Relationships tab.
- Start Adaptation mode and select the Relationships pane.
- Now, at the Adaptation side pane, click in the arrow and go back until section "Pane Variant".
- Click on List.
- Here you'll see that the Competitor Products is grayed out.
You do not have any relationships with "Competitor" type maintained to account XYZ.
To be able to see the pane, maintain a Competitor type relationship, with a relevant Competitor Product attached to it.
Competitor Product ; Account ; Relationship , KBA , LOD-CRM-ACC , Account , How To