A Campaign, set up with different templates for English and German, sends in German instead of English for a Contact with language English.
SAP Sales Cloud
Reproducing the Issue
- Go to the Sales Campaigns work centre.
- Go to the Campaigns view.
- Open Campaign ABC (ABC stands for the name of your campaign).
- Check that email templates are set up for German and English.
- Check the Contact XYZ (XYZ stands for the Contact name) in the target group -> language is German.
- Execute the campaign and see that the email is sent with the template in German.
The Contact XYZ is also maintained as Employee in the Business Partners. An Employee has automatically a Protected Indicator set that prevents for personal data to be sent; this also resets the language. Hence the email is sent in the default language which in this case is German.
This is the expected behaviour for Business Partners that are Employees.
sales campaign , email, e-mail, template, language, wrong , KBA , LOD-CRM-MKT-TG , Target Groups , Problem