After logging out of a SuccessFactors extended Cloud foundry application and logging in again with a different user, the old user details are still shown.
SAP Cloud Platform Cloud Foundry
Reproducing the Issue
- Log into the extended application with user A.
- User A's details are shown.
- Log out and login with user B.
- User A's details are still shown.
- The browser is blocking the third party cookies which breaks the IdP initiated logout from the SuccessFactors.
- The browser has changed the default value of the cookie attribute “SameSite”
- Make sure that third party cookies are enabled in the browser.
Note: if incognito window is used in Chrome, by default third party cookies are blocked.
- Set the attribute SameSite=None for the session cookie. It can be done by configuring the COOKIES environment variable as described at Additional cookies.
SF, extension, logout, login , KBA , BC-NEO-EXT-SF , Extensibility of SAP SuccessFactors on SAP CP , Problem