Prospects are still being replicated to On-Premise System even after you review "Business Configuration > Implementation Projects > Edit Project Scope > Question > Integration with External Applications and Solutions > Integration with SAP ERP or S4 > Do you want to block prospects created in Cloud solution, from being replicated to your SAP ERP?".
SAP Cloud for Customer
Reproducing the Issue
- Go to Customers workcenter.
- Go to the Account view.
- Create a Prospect.
- The Prospect is being replicated to the external system.
Additional Configuration is needed for the Prospects not being sent to external system.
- Go to the Administrator workcenter > General Settings > Communication Arrangement Filters.
- Create a Filter for the Communication Arrangement "Business Partner Replication to SAP Business Suite".
- Add a Row with the Filter: "Block Prospects from Being Sent".
- Click Save and Close.
Block Prospects Replication C4C Prospects , KBA , LOD-CRM-INT-ERP , Integration of C4C with ERP , How To