When a Sales order for service is created using API 'CPD/SC_PROJ_ENGMT_CREATE_UPD_SRV', the payment terms field is not filled in.
- Sales and Distribution (SD)
- SAP S/4HANA Cloud All versions
In CE2008, if the Payment Terms were not provided by the payload, they would be determined within backend processing. Since cloud release CE2011, the payment terms may no longer be determined by backend processing. Therefore, if they have not been provided externally; i.e. through the payload data, they may remain blank within the sales order.
A correction will be delivered with Hotfix Collection 5 - S4HANA CLOUD 2011 release.
The implementation is planned to take place in the next maintenance window at the 13.12.2020.
In the meantime, the following options are available:
- When processing API CPD/SC_PROJ_ENGMT_CREATE_UPD_SRV, provide the Payment Terms within the payload request fo EntitySet A_CustProjSlsOrd during the POST method.
- When updating an existing Sales Order with API CPD/SC_PROJ_ENGMT_CREATE_UPD_SRV, the Payment Terms should be provided within the payload data (EntitySet A_CustProjSlsOrd) using the PATCH method.
- Enter the Payment Terms to exisiting Sales Orders using App 'Manage Sales Order for Serivces'.
SAP_COM_0054, ODATA, PaymentTerms, 2011, project, customer project, commercial, work packages, PS01, header, , KBA , SD-SLS-PBS , Project-Based Services in Sales Documents , Problem