SAP Cloud for Customer
Reproducing the Issue
- Navigate to Service work center.
- Navigate to Unassociated E-mails work center view.
- Open the Advanced Search
- Filter for the Channel field.
- See only results where channel is in CC or TO is displayed.
Currently, Cloud for Customer system does not store BCC information for incoming e-mails.
This is the standard behavior of the system.
If you need this functionality urgently you may contact your implementation manager to help with such request or approach directly the SAP Cloud Service Center.
You can find more details about the services offered by Cloud Service Center . You can contact Cloud Service Center as follows:
- If you are a partner: please use email@example.com or the Partnerfinder
- If you are a customer: please use the little blue box “Contact Us” shown on the very right-hand side of SAP Application Development site , choose “Contact Us”, choose “Services”, choose “SAP Custom Development” and complete the page.
Note: The services of the SAP Cloud Service Center will be charged as packaged services based on fixed prices.
An alternative option may be to check the SAP Customer Influencer Site to submit an idea.
C4C, Cloud for Customer, Unassociated E-mails, E-mails, E-mail, Unassociated, Filter, Channel, BCC, CC, TO, Service, Results, , KBA , LOD-CRM-SRP , Service Request Processing , How To