Schedule Payment or other parameter greyed out in app Manage Automatic Payments (app ID F0770) or proposals/payments not shown for specfic company codes
Image/data in this document is from SAP internal systems, sample data, or demo systems. Any resemblance to real data is purely coincidental.
S/4 HANA CLOUD
Reproducing the Issue
- In App Manage Automatic Payments
- Schedule Payments Greyed Out
The authorization check is executed by line item. So by default the button is grey if no line item is selected. (no parameters/proposals/payments for other company codes except 1010 shown)
Only If the line item is selected, the button will be available if you have the authorization.
- Check Authorizations assigned to user - see Display Restrictions on Role assigned to user in app Maintain Business User - Maintain Business Role
- This example shows that only Company Code 1010 and Automatic Payment type 1 (Parameter) and 2 (Proposal) is allowed for user in app Manage Automatic Payments.
- See app Display Authorization Trace which can be used carry out trace. Active trace before carrying out Manage Automatic Payments Step
- After carrying out step in app Manage Automatic Payments, deactivate and review trace in app Display Authorization trace.
- Correct Role assigned to user if needed in app Maintain Business Users - Maintain Business Role(The catalog assigned to the app Manage Automatic Payments is SAP_FIN_BC_AP_PAY_PROC_PC)
Authorization, su53, grayed, manage automatic payments., SAP_FIN_BC_APAR_PAY_PC, F_REGU_PAY BUKRS, select, F4106, greyed, grayed , KBA , FI-FIO-AP , Fiori UI for Accounts Payable , Problem