The fields 'First name' and 'Last name' in the 'Leavers' tab from the employee delta export sheet are blank:
Image/data in this KBA is from SAP internal systems, sample data, or demo systems. Any resemblance to real data is purely coincidental.
- SAP SuccessFactors HXM Suite
The user was terminated, but his Personal Information portlet does not have an end date. The current XPaths for the 'First name' and 'Last name' in the 'Leavers' tab do not include this condition.
A correction to the source file is planned for the b2105 release (first half of 2021). To apply it to your own sheet, follow this procedure:
- Show the configuration rows:
- Now you can see the XPaths of the fields/columns:
- Replace the XPaths from the first and last name columns by the following:
Last name: full://personal_information[start_date <= '%Now%' && (end_date >= '%Now%' || not(end_date))]/last_name
First name: full://personal_information[start_date <= '%Now%' && (end_date >= '%Now%' || not(end_date))]/first_name
- Now if you run the report, the first and last names from the leavers should appear.
empty, null, not, appearing, invisible, returning, returned , KBA , LOD-SF-INT-CE , Compound Employee API , LOD-SF-INT , Integrations , Problem