- OLAP Connection with SSO not working on Lumira document after upgrading BI Platform and Lumira Server add-on
- STS is tested and working as described in 1767629
- Web Intelligence can connect to the OLAP connection with SSO
- Below error in trace log :
Caused by: com.sap.conn.jco.JCoException: (101) JCO_ERROR_CONFIGURATION: Parameter containing a user ID is missing: neither user nor user alias nor external ID nor SSO ticket nor X.509 certificate is specified
- BI Platform 4.2 SP08 Patch400 (BI4.2 Patch8.4)
- Lumira Server Add-on 2.4
Lumira Discovery, SAP authentication, broken, get data, refresh, credential , KBA , BI-LUM-SRV-BIP , SAP Lumira Server for BI Platform , Problem
About this pageThis is a preview of a SAP Knowledge Base Article. Click more to access the full version on SAP ONE Support launchpad (Login required).
Search for additional results
Visit SAP Support Portal's SAP Notes and KBA Search.