According to the KBA 2984561, the today's date will be highlighted after you clear the due date information from the calendar popup while duplicating a Job Requisition however, you need to this twice in order to see the highlighted date.
"Image/data in this KBA is from SAP internal systems, sample data, or demo systems. Any resemblance to real data is purely coincidental."
SAP SuccessFactors Recruiting Management
Reproducing the Issue
- Recruiting > Find a Job Requisition
- Put the mouse over the Job Requisition
- Click on Duplicate Job Requisition
- On the Due Date field, open the Calendar Popup
- Clear the existing due date
- Open the calendar again - The due date is still being highlight
- Close the calendar and open it again - Now the today's date is highlighted
This has been considered as an unexpected behavior.
This has been analyzed by Software Engineering team and it will be fixed within 2105 H1 release.
double, twice, two, click, clear, today's, date, today, current, system, calendar , KBA , LOD-SF-RCM-JOB , Job Postings & Requisitions , Problem