When changing month or year on the Calendar when copying a job requisition, the Calendar pop-up closes and the date is not changed.
Image/data in this KBA is from SAP internal systems, sample data, or demo systems. Any resemblance to real data is purely coincidental.
SAP SuccessFactors Recruiting Management
Reproducing the Issue
- Go to Recruiting
- Go to Job Requisitions tab
- Click on Create New
- Select any template
- Click on "Copy Existing Job Requisition"
- Click on Search button
- On any job requisition, click on the drop down list on Actions column
- Click on Copy
- A pop-up will be displayed, select the calendar icon
- Try to change the month or the year.
- When selecting another month or year, the pop-up will close and the date will not be changed.
Engineering team is currently analyzing this issue.
Please follow up on this ticket for further updates.
year, month, calendar, pop-up, copy job requisition , KBA , LOD-SF-RCM-JOB , Job Postings & Requisitions , Problem