- Performance degradation when:
- connecting to the Repository using a Direct repository definition or via the Proxy
- opening a branch
- editing a user from the list of repository users and applying changes (resetting password or inserting a comment)
- checking out models that lasts longer than usual.
- The repository and proxy caches are cleared once a month.
- The Proxy server is restarted once a week.
- Temporary tables PMTEMP, PMTMP2, etc. are empty.
- SAP PowerDesigner (PD) 16.7
- SAP PowerDesigner (PD) Proxy 16.7
- SAP HANA 2.0 SPS04
- SAP HDBODBC driver 2.4.182
SAP PowerDesigner 16.7
response, slow, seconds, 823454, CR823454, CR#823454 , KBA , BC-SYB-PD , PowerDesigner , Known Error
About this pageThis is a preview of a SAP Knowledge Base Article. Click more to access the full version on SAP ONE Support launchpad (Login required).
Search for additional results
Visit SAP Support Portal's SAP Notes and KBA Search.