- From the H2 2020 release, the Time off ESS UI will have the 'Returning to Work On' field to record the Cross Midnight absences.
- Is it possible to hide the same?
SAP SuccessFactors Employee Central - Time off
- It is not currently possible to hide this field.
- "Returning to work on" field will be hidden if a duration-based user is applying for a partial day absence and employee still works for the remainder of the day. (This behavior will be patched on 8th Dec 2020 for preview instances and 11th Dec 2020 for other standard instances).
- Navigate to an employee's ESS Time off UI.
- Create a leave request -> Select a leave (say Annual Leave) from the drop down.
- In Requested date field, dropdown select 0.5 day,
- The 'Returning to Work On' field will be hidden.
2H 2020, Hide fields Time off, Employeetime, TIM-20093, Returning to work on , KBA , LOD-SF-EC-TIM-ABS , Absence error's - Calculations, Deductions, TT&ET , How To