- Error: "Unable to load the data" when clicking the drop-down arrow to manage views / variants
- "Save" button is disabled after saving one view in the filters dialog but no visible error is displayed
- HTTP 500 errors on POST requests to the /sap/bc/lrep/changes path with the following error in the response payload:
- Virus scan error: No virus scan profile is selected as the \"default. No virus scan profile is selected as the \"default profile\"
- SAP S/4HANA
- SAP NetWeaver
- SAP Fiori Front-end Server
lrep layered repository variant view management manage save unable to load data vscanprofile virus scan profile post 500 default , KBA , CA-UI5-FL-LRP , Layered Repository , BC-SEC-VIR , Anti Virus Protection , Problem
About this pageThis is a preview of a SAP Knowledge Base Article. Click more to access the full version on SAP ONE Support launchpad (Login required).
Search for additional results
Visit SAP Support Portal's SAP Notes and KBA Search.