How to update the New Hire's status from Uncompleted_Section2 (NES) to Uncompleted_Section3 (OS)?
Image/data in this KBA is from SAP internal systems, sample data, or demo systems. Any resemblance to real data is purely coincidental.
SAP SuccessFactors Onboarding
Access to Support Mate is required.
- Open Support Mate and complete the blank fields with the customer information.
- Select the Data Center.
- Select the Environment.
- Type the Onboarding Account ID.
- Type the name of the candidate.
- Search by clicking on the magnifying glass.
- When the candidate appears in the results, double click on the name.
- Click on the option "Update Status":
- This window below will pop up and then, you will be able to select a new status for the activity. In this case, you should Click on the picklist and select "Uncompleted_Section3".
- Also, click on the button "Update Activity Status".
- Search for the candidate again, you will be able to see that now the current status is "Uncompleted_Section3".
OS, NES, Activity, Status, Update, SupportMate, Section 2, Section 3. , KBA , LOD-SF-OBD-NHA , New Hire Activity , How To