- When attempting to post a cross-compnay code clearing document with taxes and different countries the message FF819 is prompted.
Reproducing the Issue
- Go to App "Post with Clearing" (F-04).
- Enter the document date, posting date, Company Code, Currency.
- Transfer posting with clearing.
- PstKy, Account, Company Code (Alternate to step 2 company code).
- Error message FF819 is prompted; Different tax countries are not permitted: & &.
The taxes are always posted in the source company code for cross-company code transactions and stored in the tax information (BSET) of the source company. However, it is not defined how the taxes should be processed subsequently if the countries of the company codes involved are different. In addition, a tax reporting group can no longer be assumed because taxes for company codes of different countries are involved.
Such postings are not supported and the error message is correct. For postings using SAP Cloud apps, error message FF819 is always issued as an error.
The workaround without cross-company-postings is to post the invoices separate in the different company codes.
In this case you need to write outgoing invoices from the leading company code to the other company codes that are involved.
Taxes, Cross Company, Tax, FF 819 , KBA , FI-GL-GL-F , Value Added Tax (VAT) , FI-FIO-GL , Fiori UI for General Ledger Accounting , Problem