Default value of variable from Live HANA model cannot be got and displayed successfully in story of SAP Analytics Cloud (SAC)
- SAP Analytics Cloud 2020.14.29 (SAC)
Reproducing the Issue
- Create model based on live HANA connection.
- Set prompt to use HANA date variable.
- Create story and set dynamic text object to display the variable value.
- When open the story, if run with default value, there is no value displayed in the dynamic text.
- If specify value for the variable, then value can be displayed successfully in dynamic text.
This issue is caused by product defect.
This issue has been fixed in version 2020.21.8.
- 2569847 - Where can you find SAC user assistance (help) to use, configure, and operate it more effectively?
- Have a question? Ask it here and let our amazing SAP community help! Or reply and share your knowledge!
- 2487011 - What information do I need to provide when opening an incident for SAP Analytics Cloud?
- SAP Analytics Cloud > Learning > Guided Playlists
- SAP Analytics Cloud > Learning > Guided Playlists > Getting Support
- Need More Help? Contact Support or visit the solution finder today!
Your feedback is important to help us improve our knowledge base.